Monday, August 16, 2010

FIRST


Greetings.

It is one day before we leave, and I'm pretty much all packed up at this point. Ready to roll. The past week has been one of intense preparation: Brian has built 37 bikes from parts ordered on-line, and I have been battling Magneto, i mean Magento. I'm not going to bother with linking the parts of the last sentence. Last night, I took my first ride with the bike fully loaded. Shit is mad sweet.

Below is a photo of my ride. It's pretty much the same as Brians, except all of the components are totally different. As you can see Charles approves of the quality of Surly Bicycles, but he still refuses our request for him to ride with us.


Also, we saw Slayer last week, and this was the set list.

1 comment:

  1. "It's pretty much the same as Brians, except all of the components are totally different." sooo they're totally different but the same haha.

    ReplyDelete