Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[AIDS CYCLE TRAINING] alpine deeaaaaaaaaammmnnnnn 5/12/2012

Hello.

Once again, I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks with out of towners all up in my grill piece. I have added a couple of new people to this email thread. As always, to the 8 million of you who never actually come on these rides, just let me know if you want to be removed from my list.

So here is what's up for this weekends training ride. Some things are changing from the normal routine, so make sure to read the deeeets. This week, we will be biking to alpine dam. Pat knows the route, I don't, so we have to just trust him. I know that it can be extremely hard to trust a ginger... but I think we will have to. The ride is about 75-80 miles according to pat, so you should probably expect 100+.

Anyway, here are the bullet points:

WHEN?!?!
meetup 7am - rollout 7:20am on saturday 5/12/2012 AD

WHERE TO MEET?!?!?!
by the bathrooms next to the conservatory of flowers (these are located directly on the east side of the big white building)

WHERE WE GOING?!?!
alpine dam, or whatever slaughter hole pat will dump us all in

WHAT TO BRING?!?!?!?!
bring some snacks (2 to 3 power ups aka bars or those mushrooms from mario bros.). bring AT LEAST a spare tube. We will stop for lunch somewhere as well, so bring some l00t$.



ANY QUESTIONS?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment