Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gotta Get on This

Hey! First post and all, started feeling like I should be writing on this here blicky! So yeah super proud of Zack and Brain for battling the nar weather of the midwest to do some training. I'd like to say I've been doing the same but uhm does work count. I carry my 20lb dog on my back while I ride from house to house to walk dogs. Six hours of none stop movement either in the saddle or walking up some beast hill with dogs in tow. Alright, I know this is not the same as endurance distance stuff, I'll get there. I promise to dedicate April to mileage and time. Well I'll see you guys soon, keep up the good work. iL.

1 comment:

  1. bought time you got up on this rig. Hopefully I will be adding vince to this blog soon enough! And maybe nishat or pat haha.

    ReplyDelete