Saturday, May 8, 2010

To con't

Ok so this iPhone blicky sent my other blog before I could finish so
to continue......
I've decided to start writing down some of the ridiculous shit we
say on this tour. Gonna post it here once I get a good collection.
So the day has ended and I didn't get a chance to see the fam.
It's been a minute since I've seen them and my aunt Dorothy is over
100. It would've been rad to see them. 24 hours isn't enough time to
do all you want. Besides that this is been a fun day. Glad we get a
day off every six days, gives us a chance to kick it without the
stress of the ride. Tonight we had vegan smores shakes, which ruled!
Hell yeah food, I love to eat you.
Ok so next leg of the trip begins tomorrow. I would very much like
to find a stray puppy to take with me, see an armadillo and find some
animal bones bleached by the sun. So off to shower than to bed, we got
a five a.m wake up call.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah, you're doing it! Miss you fierce. Love reading about your trip. See an armadillo for me, and enjoy. big hugs from SF, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally possible to find a puppy. we found a few along the ride. it's fucking sad how people treat their pets. just dump them in the middle of the desert.

    ReplyDelete